Neodymium Magnets are a member of the Rare Earth Magnets and are the strongest magnets currently available on the market. The metal pot helps to enclose the neodymium material of the magnet. Holding power is increased because of North and South poles are on the open side. This magnet can be used for multiple jobs including mounting, retrieving, lifting or just around the work shop. Use with caution as to avoid pinching fingers or unintentional attachment to nearby ferromagnetic objects (such as iron or other magnet attracting metals). Handling with care is vital to avoid personal injury.
- Our products are Crazy Strong! Neodymiun N35
- Round Based Pot Magnet with Nickle Coating
- 37.5 Pound Pull Force and Countersunk Hole for #10 Bolt Size
- Convenient attachment hole in center of magnet will easily furnish eyebolt, knob, small hook or alternate fasteners of your preference
- Corrosive-Resistant Surface Finish in order to protect against exposure to the atmosphere