Needing a heavy duty electrical tape that is industrial strength and perfect for all your professional and DIY projects? Look no further - We have just the tape for you! Want Great Savings? You got it! Each roll is 60 feet long so you get your money’s worth and we offer a variety of colors. This heavy duty electrical tape provides quick insulation for any wiring job. Also, this tape conforms to sharp contours and holds a tight grip for reliable performance. The tapes use is multi-purpose such cable coding, quick identification of electrical phases, circuits, feeders and branches. Each roll of tape is individually cello-wrapped and is perfect for any of your professional or DIY’ers with its superior adhesive material and sticky rubber resin. Great for all your electrical/wiring needs such-as repairing spliced wires, cable insulation, wire bundling and a great all-around household tape. The tape type is PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) an excellent grade of electrical tape being that its heavy duty; UL certified; Suitable for Use at No More Than 600V and 80 Degrees Celsius (170 degrees Fahrenheit).
- DURABLE INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH ELECTRICAL TAPE - Perfect for Any of Your Professional or DIY’ers with its Superior Adhesive Material and Sticky Rubber Resin
- PERFECT FOR ALL YOUR ELECTRICAL/WIRING NEEDS - Including Repairing Spliced Wires, Cable Insulation, Wire Bundling, and a Great All-Around Household Tape Type PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- MORE FOR YOUR MONEY - Each Roll measures 60 feet Long (1 Roll of Orange)
- EXCELLENT GRADE OF ELECTRICAL TAPE - Heavy Duty; UL Certified; Suitable for Use At No More Than 600V and 80 Degrees Celsius (170 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - TradeGear Guarantees Quality Of all Their Products Offering a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee Return Policy