Needing a heavy duty electrical tape that is industrial strength and perfect for all your professional and DIY projects? Look no further we have just the tape for you! Want Great savings? You got it! You get more for your money when you buy a pack of 10, each roll is 60 feet Long. This heavy duty electrical tape provides quick insulation for any wiring job. Also, this tape conforms to sharp contours and holds a tight grip for reliable performance. The tapes use is multi-purpose such cable coding, quick identification of electrical phases, circuits, feeders and branches. Each roll of tape is individually cello-wrapped and is perfect for any of your professional or DIY’ers with its superior adhesive material and sticky rubber resin. Great for all your electrical/wiring needs such-as repairing spliced wires, cable insulation, wire bundling, and a great all-around household tape. The tape type is PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) it’s an excellent grade of electrical tape being that its heavy duty; UL certified; Suitable for Use at No More Than 600V and 80 Degrees Celsius (170 degrees Fahrenheit).
- DURABLE INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH ELECTRICAL TAPE- Perfect for Any of Your Professional or DIY’ers with its Superior Adhesive Material and Sticky Rubber Resin
- PERFECT FOR ALL YOUR ELECTRICAL/WIRING NEEDS- Including Repairing Spliced Wires, Cable Insulation, Wire Bundling, and a Great All-Around Household Tape Type PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- MORE FOR YOUR MONEY- Great Savings When You Buy a Pack of 10; Each Roll Is 60 feet Long
- EXCELLENT GRADE OF ELECTRICAL TAPE- Heavy Duty; UL Certified; Suitable for Use At No More Than 600V and 80 Degrees Celsius (170 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED- TradeGear Guarantees Quality Of all Their Products Offering a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee Return Policy